MEG-13 WRITINGS FROM THE MARGINS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
WRITINGS FROM THE MARGINS
(Based on Blocks (1-8)
Course Code: MEG-13/ 2022-23
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-13 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Assignment Code||MEG-13/ 2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study|
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
All questions are compulsory.
1. Write short notes on : 10 x 2 = 20
a) Tribal Worldview
b) Dalit Autobiography
2. Analyse the plot of the play Budhan. 20
3. Discuss some of the important issues taken up in the novel Mother Forest: The Unfinished Story
of C. K. Janu. 20
4. Critically analyse the poem ‘Naked Truths.’ 20
5. Discuss the novel Changia Rukh: Against the Night as a Bildungsroman.
MEG-013, MEG-13, MEG 013, MEG 13, MEG013, MEG