MEG-09 AUSTRALIAN LITERATURE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Assignment Code: MEG-09/TMA/2022-23
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-09 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study|
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all the questions
1. What were the issues that Australian writers had to grapple with before they could forge a literature of
their own? (20)
2. What do you understand by the term ‘aborigine’? How is their point of view represented in Australian
3. What does the depiction of the Bush in stories/poems tell you about Australians’ attitudes towards their
4. Discuss Gig Ryan’s work in the context of the notion of Australian ‘mateship’. (20)
5. Elaborate on the way Patrick White structures time in Voss.
MEG-09, MEG-9, MEG 09, MEG 9, MEG09, MEG
There are no reviews yet.