MEG-13 WRITINGS FROM THE MARGINS Solved Assignment 2023-2024
WRITINGS FROM THE MARGINS
(Based on Blocks (1-8)
Course Code: MEG-13/ 2023-24
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-13 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2023 and January, 2024 Session|
|Assignment Code||MEG-13/ 2023-24|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study|
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
All questions are compulsory.
1. Write short notes on : 10 x 2 = 20
a) Dalit narrative
b) De-notified tribes
2. Discuss the important issues depicted in the novel Kocharethi : The Araya Woman.
3. Discuss the theme of the novel Changia Rukh: Against the Night 20
4. Write a critical note on the poem ‘If You were in My Place.’ 20
5. Discuss Basudev Sunani as a Dalit poet.
MEG-13, MEG 13, MEG13