MEG-07 INDIAN ENGLISH LITERATURE
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
INDIAN ENGLISH LITERATURE
(Based on Blocks 1-8)
Course Code: MEG-07/ 2020-21
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-07 English Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Short Name||MEG-07 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||MEG-07/ 2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Submission: The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March 2021(if enrolled in the July 2020 Session) and 30th
Sept, 2021 (if enrolled in the January 2021 session).
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write short note on: 4 x 5 =20
a) Forms and varieties of prose.
b) Importance of Hind Swaraj.
c) Nehru’s prose style in his Autobiography.
d) Gandhi’s thought and its impact on Kanthapura.
e) Role of Bakul
2. Discuss the structure of Midnight children.. 20
3. Critically examine the ending of Mulk Raj Anand’s novel Untouchable. 20
4. Compare and analyse the two poems, ‘The Old Woman’ and Indian Dancers’. 20
5. How does Mahesh Dattani treat the issue of Gender in Tara ? Discuss. 20
MEG-07, MEG-7, MEG 07, MEG 7, MEG07, MEG