MEG-06 AMERICAN LITERATURE
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
(Based on Blocks 1-9)
Course Code: MEG-06/2020-21
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-06 English Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Short Name||MEG-06 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Submission: The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March 2021(if enrolled in the July 2020 Session) and 30th
Sept, 2021 (if enrolled in the January 2021 session).
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. The poem ‘Mending Wall’ seeks to project a close link with nature. Discuss. 20
2. Discuss Hemingway’s art of storytelling with reference to ‘A Clean Well-lighted Place’.
3. “Colour Consciousness is a constant presence in Tony Morrison’s The Bluest Eye”.
4. What is the role of the river in Huckleberry Finn? 20
5. Discuss Arther Miller’s idea of dramatic form with particular reference to Death of a
MEG-06, MEG-6, MEG 06, MEG 6, MEG06, MEG