MCO-024 Business Ethics and CSR in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : MCO-024
COURSE TITLE : Business Ethics and CSR
ASSIGNMENT CODE : MCO-024/TMA/2023-2024
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MCO-024 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: Master of Commerce (M.Com)|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 15th March|
For January Session: 15th October
Attempt all the questions:
1. The legal and ethical obligations of the firm are the same. Justify. (20)
2. What are the various individual factors that lead to unethical conduct
in the workplace? Is it possible to explain ethical breakdowns only by
examining the respective protagonists in the concerned case?
3. a) Draw out a clear distinction between shareholder centric CSR and
stakeholder centric CSR?
b) Do you think socially responsible investment is one form of
4. a) Discuss the importance and relevance of sustainable development
b) Explain how SDGs and CSR are connected to each other.
5. What are the methods of implementing CSR activities as per the
Companies (CSR Policy) Amendment Rules?
MCO-024, MCO 024, MCO024, MCO-24, MCO24, MCO 24