MCO-021 MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS Solved Assignment 2023 (New Course)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : MCO-021
COURSE TITLE : MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
ASSIGNMENT CODE : MCO-021/TMA/2023
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MCO-21 Solved Assignment 2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MCOM NEW|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||In case you are planning to appear in June Term-End Examination, you must submit the assignments to|
the Coordinator of your Study Centre latest by 15th March, and if you are planning to appear in
December Term-End Examination, you must submit them latest by 15th September.
Attempt all the questions:
1. Compare and contrast microeconomics with macroeconomics. How is managerial economics related to different disciplines? Elaborate. (20)
2. (a) ‘Managerial Economics serves as a link between traditional economics and decision sciences for business decision-making.’ Elucidate.
(b) Which problems of an economy constitute the subject matter of microeconomics. (10+10)
3. (a) What do you mean by opportunity cost? Also explain the concept of the invisible hand.
(b) What is bundling? Give examples. Do you think this is anticonsumer? (10+10)
4. Suppose a small locality has a single grocery store selling multiple products. a. Is it a monopoly? b. If yes, then give arguments in support of your answer. (20)
5. A TV company sells colour TV sets at `15,000 each. Its fixed costs are `30,000, and its average variable costs are ` 10,000 per unit. Find out BEP. Draw its breakeven graph, and then determine its breakeven rate of production.
MCO-021, MCO 021, MCO021, MCO21, MCO 21, MCO-21