BPSC-109 POLITICAL PROCESSES AND INSTITUTIONS IN COMPARATIVE PERSEPCTIVE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-109
Assignment Code: BPSC-109/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSC-109 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 30th April|
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks
1. Briefly describe the modernization, dependency and statist theories that shaped
studies on political development.
2. What is a political party?
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. Briefly describe Almond and Verba’s classification of political culture.
2. What are the reasons behind chequered democratic process in post-colonial
3. Explain the dominant approaches to nation and nationalism.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6
1. Relative autonomy thesis
2. Decentralisation in Brazil
3. Federalism in Australia
4. Concept of popular sovereignty
5. Procedural and substantive democracy
BPSC-109, BPSC 109, BPSC109