BPSC-109 POLITICAL PROCESSES AND INSTITUTIONS IN COMPARATIVE PERSEPCTIVE
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-109
Assignment Code: BPSC-109/ASST/TMA/2021
|Title Name||BPSC-109 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 3th April
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in each Section.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks
1. Critically examine political culture as an approach to the study of comparative
2. Examine the role of pressure groups in modern politics.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. Examine the importance of pluralism for contemporary states.
2. Describe the structuralist explanation of democratization process in the
3. Examine the reasons for the chequered democratic process in post-colonial
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note
carries 6 marks.
1. Representative function of political parties.
2. Federal features of Canadian constitution.
3. Features of Single Transferable Vote System.
4. Concept of popular sovereignty.
5. Procedural and substantive democracy
BPSC 109, BPSC109, BPSC-109