BPSE-212 / EPS-12 COURSE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS IN INDIA SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: BPSE-212/EPS-12
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
|Title Name||BPSE-212 / EPS-12 Political Science Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||BPSE-212 / EPS-12 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer questions in each category. Write the answers in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer any two of the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the impact of globalization on poverty and economic inequality?
2. Write an essay on special provisions of the Indian constitution regarding the hill
areas of north-east India.
3. Discuss the impact of elections on the weaker sections in India.
4. Describe the features of rich farmers’ movements in India.
B) MCQ: Answer any four of the following in about 250 words each.
5. Enumerate the factors which led to the emergence of new classes during the
colonial rule in India.
6. Discuss the features of the Chipko movement.
7. Explain the notion of judicial review in India.
8. Discuss the features of Dalit movement during 1950-1960.
9. Narrate the features of Inter-State Council.
10. Discuss the main constraints of electoral politics in India.
11. Explain the limitations of the trade union movement in India.
12. Compare the Fundamental Rights with the Directive Principles of State Policy.
C) SCQ: Write short notes on any two of the following in about 50 words each.
13. Leadership in the Constituent Assembly
14. Caste Associations
15. The Bahujan Samaj Party
16. Relationship between politics and crime
EPS-12, EPS-012, EPS 12, EPS 012, EPS12, EPS