EPS-07 INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (EPS 07)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: EPS-07
Assignment Code:EPS-07/AST/ TMA/2021
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EPS-07 Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||EPS-07 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||EPS-07/AST/ TMA/2021|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination
30th September,2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
Answer questions in each category. Answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer in about 500 words each. 20×2
1. What is IR and why is it important to study it? Briefly describe its origin and changing
2. What is fascism? Explain the decisive factors that contributed to the rise of fascism in the
post-World War I Europe.
B) MCQ: Answer in about 250 words. 12×4
3. Explain briefly the dependency theory in international relations.
4. How far was the Treaty of Versailles responsible for the outbreak of the First World War?
5. What roles do non-state actors play in international relations?
6. Describe the special power and functions granted to Security Council under the UN
SCQ: Write short note on the following in about 100 words each. 6×2
7. India and the non-alignment
8. Anti-Apartheid movement
EPS-07, EPS-7, EPS 07, EPS 7, EPS07, EPS