BPSC-107 PERSEPCTIVES ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND WORLD HISTORY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-107
Assignment Code: BPSC-107/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSC-107 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 30th April|
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in each Section.
Assignment – I
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20
1. Critically examine the important undergoing structural changes in global politics
and international relations.
2. Describe the key challenges in transformation of the United Nations and its role in
the non –traditional security threats and threats of nuclear non–proliferations in
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. Major changes and challenges of the Post–Cold War order in international
2. Critically examine the effects of decolonization on world politics.
3. What are the feminist perspectives of theories of international relations?
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note
carries 6 marks.
1. Significance of Critical theory in International Relations
2. Basic assumptions of realism and neorealism
3. International Liberalism
4. E. H Carr’s critique of idealism
5. The Neo-Neo debates in International Relations
BPSC-107, BPSC 107, BPSC107