BPSC-107 PERSEPCTIVES ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND WORLD HISTORY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPSC -107: PERSEPCTIVES ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-107
Assignment Code: BPSC-107/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||BPSC-107 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 3th April|
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in each Section.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks
1. Briefly describe the main trends in the evolution of the study of International
Relationssince the end of the Second World War.
2. Non-Western contributions in IRT do not meeting the criteria of hard
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. Trace the developments leading to the dissolution of the Ottoman empire
2. Analyse the impact of the Bolshevik revolution on anti-colonial struggles
3. What is the feminist critique of Realism?
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries
1. Core features of Critical theory
3. India’s contribution in the Second World War
4. Defensive and offensive Realism
5. Communist International.
BPSC-107, BPSC 107, BPSC107