BPCG-172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCG 172
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2023-24
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCG-172 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BA(GENERIC ELECTIVE)|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2023-24|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
2 x 20 = 40
1. Define identity. Discuss the theories of identity.
2. Discuss gender socialization and changing gender roles. Provide two examples of this in your family
Answer the following middle category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 x 10 = 30
3. Explain the socio-cultural factors that influence aggressive behavior.
4. Explain the concept of youth in terms of socio-cultural, economic and legal aspects.
5. Discuss the Family model of interdependence.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 x 6 = 30
6. Social learning theories of aggression
7. Youth as a demographic dividend
8. Healthy sexuality
9. Triangular theory of love
10. Developmental tasks of adolescence
BPCG 172, BPCG172, BPCG-172