BPCE-017 INTRODUCTION TO COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BPCE 017 : INTRODUCTION TO COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE-017
Assignment Code: BPCE-017/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BPCE-017 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Define counseling. Discuss the characteristics of a counseling relationship
highlighting the therapeutic climate.
2. Explain the use of ego defense mechanisms with suitable examples for each.
3. Discuss the techniques of family counseling.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Explain communication skills as an important counseling skill.
5. Explain the humanistic therapies.
6. Differentiate between direct and indirect approach of counseling.
7. Discuss the main features of cognitive theory of counseling.
8. Describe the different types of questions used during counseling.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
10. Pleasure principle vs. reality principle
11. Transference vs. counter transference
12. Centripetal and centrifugal periods in family life
13. Cognitive distortions
15. Aversive conditioning
16. Triangular relationships
17. Family life cycle
BPCE-017, BPCE-17, BPCE 017, BPCE 17, BPCE017, BPCE17