BPCC-106 DEVELOPMENT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL THOUGHT
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
DEVELOPMENT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL THOUGHT (BPCC 106)
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCC 106
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / 2021-2022
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCC-106 Psychology Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Session||July 2021- January 2022|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / 2021-2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Psychology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July & January: 30th April & 31st October|
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
2 x 20 = 40
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20
1. Discuss Wilhelm Wundt’s contribution in developing psychology as a separate
2. Discuss the key issues and debates in the discipline of psychology.
6 x 5 = 30
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 marks.
3. Non-western traditions in Psychology
4. Jung’s structure of psyche
5. Cross-cultural and Indigenous Psychology
6. Criticism of Functionalism
7. Basic assumptions of behaviourism
8. Vector psychology
2 x 15 = 30
Note: You need to complete the activities according to the given instructions. Please
attempt the activities in a coherent and organized manner. The word limit for each
activity is around 700 words. Each activity is of 15 marks. For the activities, you need to
refer to the self-learning material, and any other relevant offline or online resources.
Some useful resources are also listed at the end of each unit.
1. Watch the video here:
(350) Mod-01 Lec-05 The core and context of Indian psychology – YouTube
1) What are the key features of Indian world view?
2) What are the implications of Indian psychology in psychological functioning?
3) According to Indian psychology, how can one understand reality?
2. By now, you must have read the content of the course. You must be having a fair idea
of the history of psychology, different schools of thought, differences in eastern and
western perspectives, and how psychology parted ways with philosophy to become an
independent discipline. Psychology per se, is a part of a larger culture.
In light of the above, can you identify the various factors that helped shape the past,
present and future of the discipline of psychology?
(Hint: the prevailing intellectual climate, social, economic and political factors in the
various parts of the world).
Note: Please mention reference details of the articles/books, at the end of your writeup.
BPCC-106, BPCC 106, BPCC106
There are no reviews yet.