BPCC-105 PSYCHOLOGICAL RESEARCH
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
PSYCHOLOGICAL RESEARCH(BPCC 105)
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCC 105
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCC-105 Psychology Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Session||July 2021- January 2022|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Psychology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July & January: 30th April & 31st October|
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20
marks. 3 x
20 = 60
1. Discuss the steps involved in psychological research. Explain the ethical issues related
to psychological research. (10+ 10)
2. Describe the characteristics, strengths and limitations of qualitative research design.
3. Elaborate upon the types of hypotheses and steps of hypothesis testing. (20)
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 marks.
8 x 5 = 40
4. Different types of variables.
5. Types of Experimental Research Design.
6. Characteristics and importance of research problem
7. Laboratory experiment and field experiment.
8. Ethical guidelines in qualitative research.
9. Sampling criteria.
10. Observation method.
11. Precautions and tips of report writing.
BPCC-105, BPCC 105, BPCC105