BPC-001 GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
BPC 001 : General Psychology
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 001
Assignment Code: BPC 001/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BPC-001 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Assignment Code||BPC 001/ASST/TMA/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15=45 Marks
1. Define Psychology. Examine the relationship between psychology and sciences.
2. Discuss the different forms of social power.
3. Define psychophysics. Elucidate signal detection theory.
SECTION-B 5 x 5= 25 Marks
Answer the following questions in about 400 words.
4. Explain the principles of perceptual organization.
5. Discuss Festinger’s theory of cognitive dissonance.
6. Elucidate the main principles in classical conditioning.
7. Explain non-verbal behavioural cues in impression formation.
8. Discuss behaviouristic and cognitive perspectives of psychology.
SECTION-C 10 x 3= 30 Marks
Answer the following questions in about 50 words.
9. Relationship of psychology with law and criminology
10. Social conflict
11. Actor-observer effect
12. Sensory register
13. Pro-active inhibition
14. Types of attention
15. Uses of intelligence test
16. Sensory equity
17. Kinesthetic sense
18. Nerve impulse
BPC-001 BPC-01 BPC-1 BPC 001 BPC 01 BPC 1 BPC001 BPC01 BPC1