BPAC-134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-134
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPAC-134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Examine the role of State Planning Board. 20
2. Describe the organisational structure, powers and functions of the Lokayukta. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Highlight the position and functions of the Chief Secretary. 10
4. What are the various ways through which the Legislature exercises its
control over administration? 10
5. Discuss the powers and functions of Panchayati Raj Institutions. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a note on the trends of urbanisation in India. 6
7. What do you mean by the status-quo approach? 6
8. Highlight the power of State Election Commission as a Civil Court. 6
9. Describe the significance of State Finance Commission. 6
10. Discuss the powers and functions of the Gram Panchayat.
BPAC-134, BPAC 134, BPAC134