BESC-131 EDUCATION: CONCEPT, NATURE AND PERSPECTIVES
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BESC-131 : EDUCATION: CONCEPT, NATURE AND PERSPECTIVES
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESC-131
Assignment Code: BESC-131 /TMA /July 2020 and January 2021
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BESC-131 EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BA(EDUCATION)|
|Short Name||BESC-131 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||BESC-131 /TMA /July 2020 and January 2021|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(EDUCATION) 2020-21|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July 2020: 30th April 2021
For the students enrolled in January 2021: 31st October 2021
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the Individual, Social and Democratic Aims of Education and provide your
arguments in favour of the above Aims of Education. 20
2. Discuss the interrelationships between Philosophy and Education with special reference to
aims of education, curriculum and methods of teaching. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Illustrate, with examples, different types of Social Mobility. 10
4. Explain Observation Method used in Educational Psychology with its merits and drawbacks.
5. Describe the characteristics of Personality as classified by Jung and Eysneck. 10
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
6. Compare and contrast between Face-to-Face and Distance Education Systems. 5
7. Describe the functions of Niti Aayog. 5
8. Explain the Aims of Education as per the Naturalist School of Thought. 5
9. Explain the concept of Craft-Centred Curriculum as suggested by Gandhiji. 5
10. Describe the basic structure of School Management Committee (SMC) as per the provision
of the Right to Education Act, 2009. 5
11. Explain the principles of Constructivism as a learning approach.
BESC-131, BESC 131, BESC131