BESC-131 EDUCATION: CONCEPT, NATURE AND PERSPECTIVES Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESC-131
Assignment Code: BESC-131 /TMA /July 2022 and January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BESC-131 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(EDUCATION)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BESC-131 /TMA /July 2022 and January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(EDUCATION) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory. Total marks of the assignment
questions are 100.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the concept of social aim of education. Discuss arguments in favour and against the
social aim of education. 20
2. Discuss educational philosophy of Ari Aurobindo with special reference to aims of education,
curriculum, pedagogy and relationship between teacher and students. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Compare and contrast among the face-to-face, distance and online education system. 12
4. How philosophy and education are interrelated with each other? Explain. 12
5. Explain the concept of Basic Education system and pedagogy as per Gandhiji. 12
6. Explain the causes of inequality in education. 12
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
7. Briefly explain the essential features of Experimental Method. 6
8. Differentiate between classical and operant conditioning.
BESC-131, BESC 131, BESC131
There are no reviews yet.