BPAC-106 UNDERSTANDING PUBLIC POLICY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-106
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPAC-106 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Admin)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Admin) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the meaning, nature and scope of public policy. 20
2. Describe the nature of policy analysis, underlining its process and framework. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the relationship between the nature of State and public policy. 10
4. Briefly discuss the Estonian model of policy analysis. 10
5. Examine the techniques of policy evaluation. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What are the propositions of the elite-mass theory? 6
7. What do you mean by interest groups? 6
8. Define civil society. 6
9. Write a short note on the concept of social process. 6
10. Mention the various constraints in policy monitoring.
BPAC-106, BPAC 106, BPAC106
There are no reviews yet.