BPAC-108 PUBLIC POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-108
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPAC-108 Public Admin Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Admin)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Admin) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the various stages in the policy process. 20
2. Examine the National Health Policy, 2017. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the elite model of policy process. 10
4. Write a note on Citizen’s Charter. 10
5. Discuss the National Food Policy and highlight the measures accorded
top priority in the policy. 10
Answer the following questions in about100 words each.
6. Highlight the critical observations of the Public Choice Model. 6
7. Discuss the significance of decentralisation. 6
8. Explain the significance of scrutiny of budget. 6
9. Enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of Zero-based budgeting. 6
10. Highlight the Family-centric Approach to social welfare.
BPAC-108, BPAC 108, BPAC108