BHIC-133 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM C. 1206-1707
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course code: BHIC-133
Assignment Code: BHIC-133/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BHIC-133 History Hons (BAHIH) Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(History Hons (BAHIH))|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(History Hons (BAHIH))|
|Short Name||BHIC-133 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History Hons (BAHIH)) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Students enrolled for this Course in July 2020 should submit this
Assignment by 30th April 2021 and those enrolled for this Course in January
2021 session should submit by 31st October 2021.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. ‘Aloofness, appeasement and resistance were the three weapons used by the Delhi
Sultans to face the Mongol challenge’. Explain briefly. 20
2. Critically examine the growth of sufi movement in India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Briefly discuss the role and functions of Brahmans in Vijayanagara empire. 10
4. Write a note on Mughal mansab system. 10
5. Mention various agricultural techniques used during the 13-15th centuries in
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Arabic and Persian history writing traditions 6
7. Theories pertaining to the emergence of regional powers: Why regional states could not
become Pan-Indian? 6
8. Provincial administration under the Mughals 6
9. Methods of revenue assessment under the Mughals 6
10. Role of women in the political sphere of the Delhi Sultanate 6
BHIC 133, BHIC133, BHIC-133