BHIC-134 HISTORY OF INDIA: 1707-1950
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BHIC 134: HISTORY OF INDIA: 1707-1950
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-134
Assignment Code: BHIC-134/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BHIC-134 History Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(History)|
|Session||July 2021-January 2022 session|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2021: 30th April|
For January: 31st October
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What were the causes for the Revolt of 1857?
2. Discuss the controversies regarding the origin of the Indian National Congress.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. ‘The eighteenth century was a century of universal decline’. Comment.
4. Discuss the nature of Sikh state.
5. What were the ideological tools and methods of mass mobilization employed by
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Ryotwari System 6
7. Orientalism 6
8. Socio-Religious Reform movements in Western India in 19th century 6
9. Moderates and Extremists 6
10. Cabinet Mission Plan
BHIC-134, BHIC 134, BHIC134