BHIC-131 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES TO c.300 C.E.
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BHIC 131: HISTORY OF INDIA FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES UP TO C. 300 C.E.
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-131
Assignment Code: BHIC-131/ASST/TMA/2020
|Title Name||BHIC-131 History Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(History)|
|Short Name||BHIC-131 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||This assignment is valid for January 2021 admission cycle; and
the assignment is to be submitted latest by September 30, 2021
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What are the main sources for the reconstruction of ancient Indian history?
2. With reference to town planning and trade networks, describe the main features of the
Mature Harappan phase
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the changes in the Later Vedic phase.
4. What were the main features of the Mauryan administration?
5. Comment on the growth of Tamil language and literature.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Kautilya’s Arthashastra 6
7. Archaeology as a source 6
8. Rise of Janapadas and mahajanapadas in the Ganga valley 6
9. Alexander’s invasion of India 6
10. Tinai concept
BHIC-131, BHIC 131, BHIC131