BESC-133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING- LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESC-133
Assignment Code: BESC-133 /TMA /July 2023 and January 2024
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BESC-133 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (EDUCATION)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||BESC-133 /TMA /July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 31st October.|
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 30th April
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Elaborate the diverse roles of teachers with suitable illustrations. 20
2. Discuss Piaget’s stage theory and its implications to curriculum and practice. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Mention the various issues in curriculum. 12
4. Discuss the assessment practices at secondary and higher secondary levels. 12
5. Describe the principles to be followed in selection of learning experiences. 12
6. Discriminate between cognitive and non-cognitive abilities. Why do we assess
non-cognitive abilities of learners? 12
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
7. Differentiate between Online and On-Demand Examinations. 6
8. Explain how social relationship affect learning environment.
BESC-133, BESC 133, BESC133