BESC-133 CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BESC-133: CURRICULUM, TEACHING-LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESC-133
Assignment Code: BESC-133 /TMA /July 2021 and Jan. 2022
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BESC-133 EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(EDUCATION)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BESC-133 /TMA /July 2021 and Jan. 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(EDUCATION) 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three sections of assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Select any one subject from high school curriculum and analyze the curricular and co-
curricular activities used for the effective curriculum transaction of the subject. Examine to
what extent the National Curriculum Framework (NCF 2005) has been adopted for its
effective implementation. 20
2. Discuss the concepts of assessment of learning, assessment for learning and assessment as
learning with the help of examples. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the diverse roles of teachers in school. 10
4. Differentiate between cognitive and non-cognitive abilities with examples. Why is it necessary
to assess non-cognitive abilities? 10
5. Explain the concept of diversity that exists in classroom. 10
Answer the following in about 125 words each.
6. Describe the features of On-Demand Examination. 5
7. How do interventionist, non-interventionist and interactivist models of classroom management
differ from one another? 5
8. What are the points to be taken into consideration while using map and globe in teaching-
learning process? 5
9. Distinguish between syllabus and curriculum. 5
10. List the steps involved in curriculum development. 5
11. What are the tools used in discourse structure analysis?
BESC 133, BESC133, BESC-133