BESC-132 STRUCTURE AND MANAGEMENT OF EDUCATION
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BESC-132: STRUCTURE AND MANAGEMENT OF EDUCATION
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESC-132
Assignment Code: BESC-132 /TMA /July 2021 and January 2022
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BESC-132 EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(EDUCATION)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BESC-132 /TMA /July 2021 and January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(EDUCATION) 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What do you understand by three language formula? Discuss the challenges being faced in its
implementation in India. 20
2. Why do we require a regulatory body for pre-primary and elementary education in India?
Critically reflect on the roles and functions of SCERT of your State to ensure quality preprimary and elementary education. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the role and functions of National Medical Commission (NMC) in India. 10
4. Why do we need privatization of higher education in India? Discuss the benefits and concerns
associated with privatization of higher education. 10
5. What are the benefits of managing assessment and evaluation in online mode? Give example
of at least five different tools and their utility in online assessment of learners. 10
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
6. Discuss various types of higher education institutions in India. 5
7. Explain some important characteristic features of open and distance learning. 5
8. Explain the role of vocational education for national development. 5
9. Discuss the structure and functioning of Navodaya Vidyalaya? 5
10. Describe the recommendations of NEP 2020 regarding restructuring of school education
in India. 5
11. Explain the role of NCTE in ensuring quality of teacher education. 5
BESC-132, BESC 132, BESC132