BANE-146 ANTHROPOLOGY OF INDIGENEOUS PEOPLE
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course Code: BANE 146
Assignment Code: BANE 146/ASST/TMA/2022
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BANE-146 Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Anthropology)|
|Session||July 2021- January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BANE 146/ASST/TMA/2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Anthropology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the meaning and define who are Indigenous People 20
2. Define somatometry and somatoscopy Discuss with few examples. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the biological and cultural diversity of Indigenous People. 10
4. Explain the Concept of Sanskritisation. 10
5. What is Dermatoglyphics? Discuss various types of Finger dermatoglyphics. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
6. Write short note on Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVGTs). 5
7. What is tribe-caste continuum? 5
8. Indigenous knowledge. 5
9. Upward social mobility. 5
10. Functions of Caste system. 5
11. ABO blood group system
BANE-146, BANE 146, BANE146