BANE-146 ANTHROPOLOGY OF INDIGENEOUS PEOPLE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BANE-146: ANTHROPOLOGY OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLE
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course Code: BANE 146
Assignment Code: BANE 146/ASST/TMA/July 2022-January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BANE-146 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Anthropology)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BANE 146/ASST/TMA/July 2022-January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Anthropology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July – 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January – 31st October
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Define Indigenous people. Discuss the problem of identification of Tribes as Indigenous
2. Briefly examine how education play an important role in the social transformation of
Indigenous peoples 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Classification of the population of India by HH Risley 10
4. Briefly comment on the Indigenous methods of Conservation of Land and Soil 10
5. Write a note on Colour Blindness 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
6. Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs). 5
7. Tribe-Caste continuum 5
8. Sanskritization 5
9. Indigenous Knowledge and water 5
10. Little and Great Tradition 5
11. ABO blood group system
BANE-146, BANE 146, BANE146
There are no reviews yet.