RDD-6 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code : RDD-6
Course : Rural Health Care
Assignment No. : RDD-6/AST/TMA-6/2019-20
|Title Name||RDD-6 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||RDD-6 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2020 for the session July, 2019 and
before September 30th, 2020 for the session January 2020
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Describe the factors influencing health and nutrition status in rural India.
2. Explain major problems of environmental sanitation in India.
3. Describe the following innovative experiments of NGOs in health care:
i. Comprehensive Rural Health Project (CRHP) Jamkhed
ii. Child-in-need Institute, 24-Pargana, West Bengal
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Describe the role of Primary Health Centre (PHC) in rural health care services.
2. Describe major steps involved in the management of epidemics.
3. Discuss the main stages in the implementation of Rural Health Care Programmes.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following:
1. Socio-Cultural Approach to Health
2. Epidemiology Triad
3. The Cuban Model of Health Care
4. Polio Eradication
6. Community Diagnosis
7. Health Information System
8. Principles of Health Education
RDD-6, RDD 6, RDD6