MRDE-101 Rural Social Development
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course Code : MRDE-101
Course Title : Rural Social Development
Assignment No. : MRDE-101/AST/TMA-4/2020-21
|Title Name||MRDE-101 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRDE-101 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 Session: 31st March, 2021|
For January 2021 Session: 30th September, 2021
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Trace the evolution of educational services for women in India.
2. Describe various efforts made for the empowerment of Scheduled Castes.
3. Critically examine various aspects of the Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and
Prevention of Misuse) Amendment Act, 2002.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Describe the basic nutritional needs of children.
2. Examine the role of NGOs in the elimination of bonded labour in rural areas?
3. What are the constitutional provisions and safeguards adopted in the constitution for the
protection of Scheduled Tribes? Discuss.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Economic Empowerment of Rural Women
2. Gender Analysis
3. Nali-KaliA Recipe for Joyful Learning
4. Health Problems among Children
6. Krishi Shramik Samajik Suraksha Yojana, 2001
7. Meaning and Significance of Social Legislation
8. Family courts
MRDE-101, MRDE 101, MRDE101