MS-63 Product Management Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS – 63
Course Title : Product Management
Assignment Code : MS-63 /TMA/SEM – I/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-63 Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
centre on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. What is a product? Taking the example of refrigerator, explain the anatomy of the product i.e.
the core benefits, tangible specifications, and augmented features.
2. Taking the example of packaged fruit juices, explain how you can generate new product ideas
using attribute analysis.
3. Briefly explain the concept of Product Life Cycle (PLC).Do all the products follow the bell
shaped curve of PLC? Discuss giving suitable examples.
4. What do you understand by the term ‘product positioning’? Describe the alternative basis of
positioning that you can apply for a tooth paste.
5. Discuss the various functions that packaging performs in marketing of cooking oil.
6. What are the objectives of test marketing? Taking any new product of your choice explain
how you would go about its test marketing.
MS-63, MS 63, MS63