MRD-102 (PGDRD) Rural Development Programmes
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT Jan / July 2021
Course Code : MRD-102
Course Title : Rural Development Programmes
Assignment No. : MRD-102/AST/TMA-2/2021
|Title Name||MRD-102 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment Jan / July 2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Session||January 2021 / July 2021|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January session: 30th September|
For July session: 31st March
Long Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. What is the importance of wage employment programmes? Highlight the salient
features of Jawahar Rojgar yojana.
2. What are the main objectives of Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK)? Describe the features
of main loan scheme of RMK.
3. Describe the various aspects of National Social Assistance Programme.
Medium Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Explain the role of NABARD in rural development.
2. Discuss the important features of Employment Assurance Scheme.
3. Discuss the relationship between poverty and health in the context of rural India.
Short Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Primary Health Care
2. Elementary Education
3. National Health Policy
4. Social Forestary
5. Rural Sanitation
6. Global Positioning System
7. Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
8. Targeted Public Distribution System
MRD-102, MRD102, MRD 102
There are no reviews yet.