MPC-001 COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, LEARNING AND MEMORY Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: MPC-001
Assignment Code: MPC-001/ASST/TMA/2019-20
|Title Name||MPC-001 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Short Name||MPC-001 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Define creativity. Critically discuss the Investment and Confluence theory of
2. Differentiate speech disorders from language disorders. Describe various speech
disorders in terms of their characteristic features and causes.
3. Discuss the emotional and intellectual blocks to problem solving. Explain the
teaching and learning strategies to enhance problem solving.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Explain Thurstone’s theory of intelligence.
5. Describe Wechsler’s Intelligence Scales.
6. Describe the stages of creativity.
7. Explain the second language acquisition process.
8. Discuss the biology of language acquisition.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Musical intelligence
10. Concept of IQ
11. Problem space
12. Well-defined and Ill-defined problems
13. Means-ends analysis
14. Additive and subtractive bilingualism
15. Hippocampus and memory
16. Bloom’s taxonomy of cognitive domain
17. Short term memory
18. Nature versus nurture
MPC-001, MPC-01, MPC 001, MPC 01, MPC001, MPC01, MPC-1, MPC1, MPC