MPC-005 RESEARCH METHODS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Research Methods (MPC-005)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-005
Assignment Code: MPC-005/AST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||MPC-005 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023|
|Short Name||MPC-005 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March|
For January Session- 30th September
Note: All Questions Are Compulsory
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45Marks
1. Explain the factorial design with the help of a suitable example.
2. Explain the assumptions, theories and steps of discourse analysis.
3. What are the different steps followed for conducting a scientific research?
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5×5=25Marks
4. Type of Quasi Experimental Designs.
5. Research Biases.
6. Distinguish between field and experimental research design.
7. Types of questions that can be used in a survey research.
8. Strategies of interpreting data in a qualitative research.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10×3=30Marks
9. Difference between causal comparative and experimental research design
10. Definition of research design.
11. Significance of hypothesis formulation.
12. Meaning of reliability.
13. Method of snow ball sampling.
14. Difference between independent and dependent variable.
15. Relevance of grounded theory.
16. Meaning of ethnography.
17. Criteria for selecting a case study.
18. Concept of cross sectional survey research design.
MPC-005, MPC-05, MPC 005, MPC 05, MPC005, MPC05, MPC-5, MPC5, MPC