MPC-005 RESEARCH METHODS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPC 005
Assignment Code: MPC 005/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||MPC-005 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Session||For July 2021 and January 2022|
|Short Name||MPC-005 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Assignment Code||MPC 005/ASST/TMA/2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March|
For January Session- 30th September
NOTE: All Questions Are Compulsory
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each: Marks 15×3=45
1. Discuss the nature, types and steps of case study. Describe the criteria and misconceptions of case
2. Explain the method, steps, relevance and implications of grounded theory. Describe the types of coding
in grounded theory.
3. Elaborate the assumptions, approaches, steps, issues and implications of discourse analysis.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each: Marks 5×5=25
4. Explain the methods of estimating reliability.
5. Explain the different types of variables.
6. Discuss the various types of validity.
7. Describe the importance and types of hypotheses.
8. Discuss the types, advantages and limitations of factorial research design.
Answer the following in about 50 words each: Marks 10×3=30
9. Content of research report.
10. Objectivity safeguards in research process.
11. Types of constructs.
12. Quota sampling.
13. Advantages and disadvantages of survey research.
14. Differences between Ex-post Facto and Experimental research.
15. Criteria for a good research design.
16. Quasi-experimental research design.
17. Advantages of correlational research design .
MPC-005, MPC-05, MPC 005, MPC 05, MPC005, MPC05, MPC-5, MPC5, MPC