MMPO-002 Project Management Solved Question Paper December 2022
Course Code: MMPO-002
|Title Name||MMPO-002 Solved Question Paper December 2022|
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME (MP)
MMPO-002 : PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Time : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : (i) Attempt any five questions.
(ii) All questions carry equal marks. Each question
carries 20 marks.
1. What is Project Management ? Discuss the
characteristics of a project, with suitable
2. What is a Project Charter ? Discuss the tools and
techniques of developing a project charter.
3. Define Project Scope Management. Discuss the
steps involved in developing a project scope
statement, with suitable examples.
4. What kind of decision-making situations may be
analysed using PERT and CPM techniques ?
Under what circumstances is CPM a better
technique of project management than PERT ?
5. What are the key elements of project control ?
Explain the process of project monitoring and
6. What are different risk management strategies ?
As a project manager, what will be your course of
action if the risk score is minimal ?
7. Write short notes on any four of the following :
(a) Triple Constraints of a Project
(b) Contents of Project Feasibility Analysis Report
(c) Objectives of Project Management Information
(d) Types of Project Contracts
(e) Project Auditing