MMPF-005 International Financial Management Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code : MMPF-005
Course Title : International Financial Management
Assignment Code : MMPF-005/TMA/January/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MMPF-005 Solved Assignment 2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date|| Last date of submission for July session is 31st October, and for January|
session is 30th April.
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit to the coordinator of your study centre. Last date of
submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023 and for July 2023 session is
31st October, 2023.
1. Mention the features of the Fixed Parity System of exchange rates.
2. What do you understand by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) and Interest Rate Parity (IRP)?
Explain with examples.
3. Describe different types of foreign exchange exposure and discuss the techniques to manage these
4. Why does the cost of capital for MNCs differ from that of domestic firm?
5. Explain the characteristics of capital budgeting for multinationals. Why a foreign project should
be evaluated both from a project and parent view point.
MMPF-005, MMPF 005, MMPF005, MMPF-05, MMPF05, MMPF 05, MMPF-5, MMPF5, MMPF 5
There are no reviews yet.