MMPC-018 Entrepreneurship Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code : MMPC-018
Course Title : Entrepreneurship
Assignment Code : MMPC-018/TMA/JAN/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MMPC-018 Solved Assignment 2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date|| Last date of submission for July session is 31st October, and for January|
session is 30th April.
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your
study centre. Last date of submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023
and for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023.
1. “Women-owned businesses are one of the fastest-growing segments of entrepreneurship
throughout the world.” Discuss several measures which have been taken by Government of
India for easy access to funding by women entrepreneurs.
2. “Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) have been contributing significantly to the
expansion of entrepreneurial endeavours through business innovations.” Elaborate upon the
special features of MSMEs in Indian economy.
3. “Angel investors, also known as seed investors, are high net worth individuals who invest
directly into promising entrepreneurial businesses in return for equity shares in the
companies at initial stage of venture development.” In light of this statement explain the
features and reasons of angel investments.
4. What do you mean by a Business Model? How to validate a Business Model? Discuss with
5. Write short notes on of the following:
(a) Motives and Traits
(b) SWOT analysis
(c) Bootstrapping techniques
(d) Elements of social entrepreneurship
MMPC-018, MMPC 018, MMPC018, MMPC-18, MMPC18, MMPC 18