MHI-04 POLITICAL STRUCTURES IN INDIA in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: MHI-04
Assignment Code: MHI-04/AST/TMA/2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||MHI-04 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-23 Course: MA(History) MHI|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(History) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session Students 31st March|
January Session Students 30th September
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’. You have
to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each. All questions
carry equal marks.
1. Write a note on early Tamil polity as described in Sangam literature. 20
2. Analyse the various approaches to the study of early medieval polity. 20
3. Discuss various interpretations explaining the nature of the Mughal state. 20
4. Discuss the nature of sovereignty and administrative mechanism in the Princely states. 20
5. Write short notes in about 250 words each on the following: 10+10
(a) The colonial military apparatus
(b) The bureaucracy under the colonial state.
6. Write a note on the Mauryan administration. 20
7. Analyse the judicial system prevailing in Ancient India. 20
8. Discuss the provincial and local administration under the Delhi Sultanate. 20
9. How did the colonial and nationalist legacy shape the post-colonial Indian polity?
10. Write short notes in about 250 words each on the following: 10+10
(a) Land revenue settlements under the British rule
(b) Anglo-Oriental controversy and Educational Despatch of 1854.
MHI-04, MHI 04, MHI04, MHI-4, MHI4, MHI 4
There are no reviews yet.