MHI-04 POLITICAL STRUCTURES IN INDIA
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2021-2022
Course Code: MHI-04
Assignment Code: MHI-04/AST/TMA/2021-2022
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||MHI-04 History Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(History) MHI|
|Session||For July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(History) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session Students 31st March|
January Session Students 30th September
1. Discuss the nature of chiefdoms which evolved in Tamilakam in the early 20
2. What were the main characteristics of early medieval polities in peninsular India 20
-12th centuries A.D.?
3. Critically examine the nature of state under the Delhi Sultanate. 20
4. Analyse the nature of British colonial state. 20
5. Analyse the debate among scholars for understanding the nature of 18th century polity.
6. Discuss the working of the mansab and the jagir systems under the Mughals. 20
7. Critically analyse the administrative system in the post-Mauryan period. 20
8. Write an essay on the orientalist and evangelical perceptions of the Indian 20
9. Explain how did the colonial and nationalist legacy shape the nature of 20
post-colonial Indian state.
10. Write short notes on the following in 250 words each. 10+10
i) State formation under the Rajputs
ii) Brahmadeya and Nagaram.
MHI-04, MHI 04, MHI04, MHI-4, MHI4, MHI 4