MGPE-007 NON-VIOLENT MOVEMENTS AFTER GANDHI
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
NON-VIOLENT MOVEMENTS AFTER GANDHI (MGPE-007)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MGPE-007
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||MGPE-007 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31|
For January Session- September 30
1. Critically examine the outcome of non-violent movements after Gandhi.
2. What are the various ecological issues that are affecting the mankind today?
Illustrate with an example of ongoing movements for the protection of ecology in
3. Distinguish between principled and strategic non-violent movements.
4. Outline the major concerns of liquor policy and public health related issues in
5. “Bhoodan Movement failed to achieve its objectives.” Do you agree? Give
arguments in support of your answer.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
6. a) Ideology of the Farmers’ Movement
b) Women and Civil Rights Movements
7. a) Green Gandhi
b) Eco-Feminist Movement
8. a) Green Peace Movement in the 21st Century
b) Silent Valley Movement
9. a) Solidarity Movement in Poland
10. a) National Water Policy in India
b) Total Revolution
MGPE-007, MGPE-07, MGPE 007, MGPE 07, MGPE007, MGPE07, MGPE-7, MGPE7, MGPE