MEG-14 Contemporary Indian Literature in English Translation Solved Assignment 2022-2023
MASTER’S DEGREE IN ENGLISH (MEG-14)
Contemporary Indian Literature in English Translation
Course Code: MEG-14
Assignment Code: MEG-14/TMA/2022-23
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-14 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study|
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt any five of the following. All question carry equal marks.
1. What do you understand by ‘Idea of India’ as a ‘Nation’? 20
2. Account for the rich scope of comparative studies in studying Indian Literature. 20
3. What are the thematic preoccupations of the writer in Samskara? Discuss. 20
4. Discuss the theme of communalism and its treatment in the novel ‘Tamas’. 20
5. Discuss the various symbols and motifs used in the play ‘Tughlaq’. 20
6. Write a critical note on contemporary Indian poetry from the Northeast with special
reference to the poems prescribed. 20
7. Write a critical note on Dalit Literature.
MEG-014, MEG-14, MEG 014, MEG 14, MEG014, MEG
There are no reviews yet.