MEG-10 ENGLISH STUDIES IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
MEG – 10
ENGLISH STUDIES IN INDIA
ASSIGNMENT 2022 – 2023
(Based on Blocks 1 – 8)
MEG 10/ TMA 01/ 2022 -23
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-10 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Assignment Code||MEG 10/ TMA 01/ 2022 -23|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study|
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Answer all questions.
1. Would you agree that the social reform movements in India contributed to the
institutionalisation of English studies? Discuss. 20
2. Why do you think Michael Madhusudan Dutt stopped writing in English and started
writing in Bengali midway through his career as a writer? 20
3. Explain the term ‘exploding the canonˊ. Critically analyse what the term means.
4. What is the importance of a Dalit Consciousness’ in Dalit writings? Explain with
5. Examine Said’s definition of Orientalism. Do you find any flaws, or loop holes, in his
MEG-010, MEG-10, MEG 010, MEG 10, MEG010, MEG
There are no reviews yet.