MEG-06 AMERICAN LITERATURE Solved Assignment 2023-2024
(Based on Blocks 1-9)
Course Code: MEG-06/2023-24
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-06 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2023 and January, 2024 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study|
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss the material conditions and circumstances which made The American
Enlightenment possible. 20
2. Discuss the use of human as a tool of social criticism in Huckleberry Finn. 20
3. Comment on the theme of Wallace Steven’s poem ‘The Emperor of Ice-cream’. 20
4. Discuss on the appropriateness of the title Toni Morrison’s novel The Bluest Eye. 20
5. Attempt a critical reading of A Clean Well Lighted Place.
MEG-06, MEG 06, MEG06, MEG-6, MEG6, MEG 6