MEG-04 ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
MASTER’S DEGREE IN ENGLISH (MEG-04)
ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE
Course Code: MEG-04
Assignment Code: MEG-04/TMA/2020-2021
|Title Name||MEG-04 English Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Short Name||MEG-04 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Submission: The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March 2021(if enrolled in the July 2020 Session) and 30th
Sept, 2021 (if enrolled in the January 2021 session).
Attempt all the questions
1. Discuss ‘Indianisation’ of English, citing examples of some major features of Indian English. (20)
2. Give a complete description of the consonants of English. (20)
3. What, in your view, are the most important learner variables in the learning of a second language?
4. What do you understand by ‘foregrounding’? Discuss with suitable examples. (20)
5. Write short notes on the following: (20)
a) The function of intonation.
b) Conversion as a morphological device.
MEG-04, MEG-4, MEG 04, MEG 4, MEG04, MEG