MDV-106 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
ASSIGNMENT – 4
Course Code: MDV-106
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MDV-106 Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Arts (Development Studies) (MADVS)
PG Diploma in Development Studies (PGDDVS)
|Short Name||MDV-106 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last date for submitting the assignments for July 2019 Session is 30th March 2020 and for
January 2020 Session is 30th September 2020.
Answer all the questions. All questions carry 20 marks each
1. State the importance of review of literature in a research report. What are the functions of
a literature review? What are the general problems faced in reviewing literature?
2. Name different methods of development research. Explain the FGD method and Case
study method in detail.
3. What is reliability of measuring instrument? Discuss the methods for establishing the
reliability of a measuring instrument.
4. What do you understand by regression? How is regression different from correlation?
Explain with an example, the fitting of a regression line.
5. Give a research topic of your interest with three objectives, hypothesis for each objective,
qualitative and quantitative data that need to be collected and the devises to collect the
MDV-106, MDV 106, MDV106