MDV-105 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
ASSIGNMENT – 7
Course Code: MDV-105
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MDV-105 Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Arts (Development Studies) (MADVS)|
PG Diploma in Development Studies (PGDDVS)
|Short Name||MDV-105 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last date for submitting the assignments for July 2019 Session is 30th March 2020 and for|
January 2020 Session is 30th September 2020.
Answer all the questions. All questions carry 20 marks each
1. Define needs assessment. Discuss various methods of collecting needs assessment
2. What do you mean by participatory rural appraisal (PRA)? Explain the behavioural
principles and distinguishing features of PRA.
3. Differentiate between project and programme. Discuss the major aspects to be considered
in preparation of a project.
4. Discuss the characteristics, advantages and limitations of Gantt and Milestone charts.
5. Discuss the importance and linkages between staffing and budgeting functions of
management with suitable examples.
MDV-105, MDV 105, MDV105