MCO-07 Financial Management Solved Assignment 2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : MCO-07
COURSE TITLE : Financial Managements
ASSIGNMENT CODE : MCO-07/TMA/2023
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
|Title Name||MCO-07 Solved Assignment 2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MCOM|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 admission cycle|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 15th March|
January session: 15th September
Maximum Marks: 100
Attempt all the questions:
1) (a) “Investment, financing and dividend decisions are all interrelated” comment.
(b) What is time value of money? Discuss its relevance in financial decision
2) Discuss the different approaches for valuation of equity shares. (20)
3) A company is considering the following investment projects.
Cash Flows ( `)
A 10,00,000 12,00,000 8,00,000 Nil
B 10,00,000 8,00,000 10,00,000 12,00,000
C 10,00,000 3,00,000 5,00,000 5,00,000
D 10,00,000 10,00,000 6,00,000 3,00,000
Find out payback period, and net present value and rank the projects according to
them. Assume discount rate 10% and 20%.
4) (a) What is operating leverage and financial leverage? What is their significance?
(b) Firm ‘A’ has a annual sale of Rs 80,00,000 and variable cost is Rs 50,00,000.
Fixed cost is Rs 5,00,000 per year. Company has 11% debentures of Rs
30,00,000. Find out operating leverage and financial leverage of the firm.
5) (a) Discuss M & M preposition I of capital structure.
(b) What is credit policy? Explain its variables.
MCO-07, MCO 07, MCO07, MCO-7, MCO7, MCO 7