MCO-07 Financial Management
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
COURSE CODE : MCO-07
COURSE TITLE : Financial Management
ASSIGNMENT CODE : MCO-07/TMA/2020-2021
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
|Title Name||MCO-07 Financial Management Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MCOM|
|Short Name||MCO-07 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2020, it is valid upto June 2021.
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2021, it is valid upto December 2021.
Attempt all the questions:
1. (a) What is financial management? What are its basic functions?. (2+12)
(b) Discuss the concept of ‘risk’ and return’’.
2. (a) Discuss the features of an appropriate capital structure of a company. (10)
(b) Explain the various factors that influence the working capital requirements of a
3. (a) What is money market? What are its characteristics? (3+7)
(b) Discuss the ‘Capital Asset Price Model’. (10)
4. A company is considering the purchase of a machine. There are two machines ‘X’
and ‘Y’. The cost of these machines is Rs. 40,000 each. The earnings after tax are
as given below :
(a) Payback period method
(b) Net present value method
Evaluate the alternatives ‘X’ or ‘Y’ according to these methods. The rate of
discount is 10%.
5. A firm has a sales of Rs. 60,00,000, variable cost is 20% on sales, fixed cost is Rs.
20,50,000 and debentures of Rs. 8,00,000 at 10% rate of interest. Calculate
Operating leverage, financial leverage and combined leverage.
MCO-07, MCO-7, MCO 07, MCO 7, MCO07, MCO