EHI-04 India From 16th to Mid 18th Century A.D.
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
Course Code: EHI-04
Assignment Code: EHI-04/AST/TMA/2020-21
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EHI-04 History Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(History)|
|Short Name||EHI-04 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(History) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Assignment (TMA) For July 2020 Session Students: 31st March 2021
Assignment (TMA) For January 2021 Session Students: 30th September 2021
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Critically examine Akbar’s Rajput policy. 20
Discuss briefly the evolution of jagir system under the Mughals.
2. Examine critically Mughal-Maratha relations. 20
Give a brief account of the development of architecture under Akbar.
Section 2: Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. Write a note on Bairam Khan’s regency. 12
Critically examine Deccan policy of the Mughals.
4. Discuss the Turco-Mongol concept of soverignty. 12
What were the major commercial practices employed in the medieval period? Discuss.
5. What is agro-based production? List briefly some of the agro-based produce. 12
Discuss briefly methods of land revenue assessment under the Mughals.
6. What were the main features of the Deccan school of painting? 12
Discuss briefly the empire-centric approach for the decline of the Mughal empire.
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following: 6 + 6
i) Growth of metallurgy under the Mughals
ii) French East India Company
iii) Population in Mughal India
iv) Local and regional trade during the medieval period
EHI-04, EHI-4, EHI 04, EHI 4, EHI04, EHI