EHI-04 India From 16th to Mid 18th Century A.D. SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EHI-04
Assignment Code: EHI-04/AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EHI-04 History Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(History)|
|Short Name||EHI-04 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(History) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Critically examine Akbar’s policy towards autonomous chieftains. 20
Discuss briefly the evolution of mansab system under the Mughals.
2. Enumerate various categories of land rights in the medieval Deccan. 20
Trace the evolution of Mughal school of painting under Akbar.
Section 2: Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. What were the problems faced by Humayun during his reign? 12
Give a brief account of the political developments of the kingdoms of Ahmadnagar and her
struggle with the neighbouring states.
4. Describe the currency system of the Mughals. 12
What do you understand by the term ‘watan sysyem’? What were its chief
5. Discuss merits and demerits of the zabti system. 12
Discuss role of brokers, sarrafs and moneylenders in trade and commerce during the
6. What were the main features of the Maratha and Gaudia Vaishnavism. 12
Discuss briefly attitude of the Mughals towards religion.
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following: 6 + 6
i) Establishment of Uzbeg power in Transoxiana
ii) British East India Company
iii) Food Crops and Cash Crops
iv) Mughal Response towards Printing Press
EHI-04, EHI-4, EHI 04, EHI 4, EHI04, EHI