BSOE-142 INDIAN SOCIOLOGICAL TRADITIONS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: BSOE-142
Assignment Code: BASOH/BSOE 142/ 2022-2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOE-142 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||BASOH/BSOE 142/ 2022-2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks. 2 × 20 = 40
1. Describe the contribution of Ghurye to Indian sociology.
2. ‘Radhakamal Mukerjee’s theory of society sought to explain the values of a universal
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. 3 × 10 = 30
3. Explain D P Mukerji’s view on role of tradition in Indian society.
4. Discuss N K Bose’s method and approach to the study of society.
5. Discuss Elwin’s contribution towards the issue of tribal identity.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6. Outline the way caste influences kinship organization with reference to the view of Irawati
7. Outline Desai’s approach to the understanding of nationalism in India.
8. List the fundamental elements of nation-building outlined by Srinivas.
9. What is the distinguishing feature of Ramkrishna Mukherjee’s book, The Rise and fall of East
10. Explain Leela Dube’s contribution to Women’s Studies.
BSOE-142, BSOE 142, BSOE142