BSOC-103 INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY-II
Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code: BSOC –103
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / 2020
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-103 SOCIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||January 2020 session|
|Short Name||BSOC-103 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / 2020|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Completed assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Center before 31 October 2020.|
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the concept of social evolution.
2. Discuss the functional theory of Talcott Parsons.
Answer the following Middle Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 X 10 = 30
3. Discuss ethnomethodology as a sociological approach.
4. Examine the rationale of dalit perspective to understand dalit society.
5. Explain Karl Marx view on the relationship between capitalism and conflict.
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 X 6 = 30
6. What is social dysfunction?
7. What is symbolic interactionism?
8. Define social transformation.
9. What is Weber’s view of rationality?
10. What is division of labour?
BSOC103, BSOC 103, BSOC-103 , BSOC