BSOC-103 INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY-II
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY-II
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –103
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /2020-21
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-103 SOCIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Short Name||BSOC-103 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July 2020: 30 April 2021
For the students enrolled in January 2021: 31 October 2021
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks.
1. Explain the interpretive approach of Max Weber.
What is Radical Feminism? Explain its approach.
2. Explain Durkheim’s view on division of labour.
Discuss the concept and emergence of Symbolic Interactionism.
Answer the following Middle Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
3 X 10 = 30
3. Discuss the Dramaturgical approach of Ervin Goffman.
Explain Malinowki’s perspective of functionalism.
4. Discuss Karl Marx’s view on capitalism.
What are Neo-Evolutionary theories? Explain.
5. Discuss the perspective of Levi-Strauss on culture.
Discuss the socio-cultural factors of social change.
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6
5 X 6 = 30
6. What do you understand by the term ‘Dalit’?
7. What is symbolic interactionism?
8. Define rate of social change.
9. What is phenomenology?
10. What is ethnomethodology?
BSOC-103, BSOC103, BSOC 103