BSOC-103 INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY-II Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Programme Code: BASOH
Course Code : BSOC –103
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April|
January Cycle: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
1. What is Liberal Feminism? Examine its approach.
Explain the Neo-Evolutionary theories.
2. Explain the interpretive approach of Max Weber.
Discuss the functional theory of Robert K. Merton.
Answer the following Middle Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 X 10 = 30
3. Discuss the conflict theory of Dahrendorf.
What is phenomenology? Explain.
4. Discuss George Herbert Mead’s view on symbolic interactionism.
Discuss the field view of Dalit perspective.
5. Describe the key concepts used by Durkheim to understand religion.
Discuss the main elements of capitalism.
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 X 6 = 30
6. What is mechanical solidarity?
7. What is alienation?
8. What is social change?
9. What is phenomenology?
10. What is structuralism?
BSOC-103, BSOC 103, BSOC103