BSOC-104 SOCIOLOGY OF INDIA- II in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course code: BSOC-104
Assignment Code: BSOC-104/ASST/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||BSOC-104 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Sociology|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically discuss the colonial description of society in India. 20
2. Describe the institutional limitations and women’s movement in India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the basic features of the Indian Constitution. 10
4. Define social mobility and discuss social mobility in caste in India. 10
5. What is ethnicity? Discuss its different forms.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Define the concept of tribe. 6
7. What is a peasant movement? Discuss 6
8. What is ‘Great Tradition’ and ‘Little Tradition’? 6
9. What is modernization? 6
10. Describe the urban working class briefly.
BSOC-104, BSOC 104, BSOC104