BSOC-103 INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY-II in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC-103
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA / 2023-2024
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-103 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Sociology|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA / 2023-2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each.
1. Differentiate between the functionalism of Malinowski and Radcliffe-Brown. 20
2. Discuss the concept and emergence of Symbolic Interactionism. 20
Answer the following Middle Category questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the Dramaturgical approach of Ervin Goffman. 10
4. Discuss the perspective of Levi-Strauss on culture. 10
5. Explain the thrust and activities of the National Organisation for Women. 10
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each.
6. Distinguish between religion and science. 6
7. What is social change? 6
8. What is anomie? 6
9. What is Weber’s view on rationality? 6
10. What is division of labour?
BSOC-103, BSOC 103, BSOC103